The simpliest type of a window. Used in building industry, mainly in commercial buidings, industrial buildings and offices and sometimes in residential housing (as the so called “panoramic windows” or fixed glass surfaces)
Shapes: rectangular, round, trapezium, bow, triangle
As the standard, 2-panes in glass-units are used, and as an option 3-pane glass-units.
– maximum use of large glass panels
– large glass surfaces may change litte rooms into luxurious living rooms
– high thermal and acoustic insulation
– cannot be opened
– size limitations,
– difficult for clean on the outside
– difficult for ventilation (possibility to use air inlets)
All uPVC and aluminium profiles.