Used mainly as an entrance into commercial premises, flats, apartments, installed in the outer elevation.
• Entrance doors are durable and resistant uPVC constructions designed to sustain various weather conditions. It ensures perfect stability of a door during its life-time.
• uPVC entrance doors are strengthened with steel section reinforcement which are large in cross-section, to make the profiles keep their shape.
• uPVC entrance doors are offered in a wide array of colours
• uPVC entrance doors can be made in many options: opened outward, inward, single and double door or with more sections; with traditional or modern patterns; with full glass, partial glazing or without glass, the filling can be plain, carved (with vertical, horizontal or diagonal notches)
• uPVC entrance doors have strengthened corners by using the so called welded cored
• Various kinds of glass can be used in entrance doors, among basic glass-units there are: safety-glass, coloured glass, ornament, reflective glass and others.
• Standard: low aluminium threshold, double handles, locking gear with multi- point locking (including the cylinder lock), three surface hinges.
• Options: automatic door seal, brushes, tube-handles, additional lock, overhead door-closer, electric strike, spy-hole, numeric keyboard and others.
• Entrance doors in uPVC may be included into sets with adjacent windows in the same system.
• Entrance doors in uPVC are equipped in double sealing, which reduces loss of heat and prevents draughts.
• Construction of a threshold in an entrance door ensures perfect tightness even by heavy winds.
• Entrance doors can be made in most systems.
A very interesting solution offered by our company is the system of the door ornament panels by FROHMASCO, VEYNA and ADECO. They are close to RODENBERG or OBST.
By choosing this product, you decide for the highest quality and original patterns. Our offer includes the ornament panels, that we use for production of doors with ornament or transparent glass, depending on our clients’ wishes. The technology of production of our ornament panels ensures high thermal insulation, but also prevention from losses and distortions caused by temperature changes. They are easy to maintain, do not need preservation, and are made of environmentally friendly materials.
Fillings in technology Frohmasco:
1. Designed for outward usage, board made of synthetic with warm isolation of K=1,18 W/m2. It consists of two high quality laminates (2×2 mm) made of fiberglass (covered with polyester resin) and submerged polyurethane foam (PU) RG 60 as a board isolation core. Building materials quality –B2 according to DIN 4102.
2. Ornament cassette made of polyester resin substance permanently bound with the main board.
3. Ornamental frame- decorative element- made of polyester resin substance permanently bound with the main board.
4. Board surface layer with frames and cassettes covered with high quality acrylic paint resistant for different atmospheric conditions and ultraviolet rays.